Parenthood is an adventure. Join Hike it Baby 30 April.
Discover great hiking tips from the community and motivate yourself to get out there every day.
Hike it Baby 30 is Hike it Baby’s biannual fundraiser and membership-based virtual challenge to encourage families across the globe to get their babies and children outside more for 30 days – 30 miles or 30 minutes 3 times a week. You don’t need to live in a Hike it Baby city to participate!
Registration for the April challenge is open now! The next challenge starts April 1. If you have any questions please reach out to us via email – firstname.lastname@example.org.
CHALLENGE MEMBERSHIP PARTICIPATION LEVELS
The biannual Hike it Baby 30 is how we raise funds to improve your tools, fund the scholarship fund to get more families out on the trail and make the nonprofit even better. Contributions are tax-deductible. Every donation makes a difference and allows us to support more families.
HiB30 – $10 donation
- Receive a challenge sticker from Sticker Mule at the end of the challenge.
- Weekly newsletter.
- Access to Facebook challenge group.
- Access to HiB online tracker and downloadable tracker.
- Automatically entered to win prizes from our sponsors at the end of the challenge. Prizes awarded to members outside the U.S. will be based on if the prize sponsor is able to ship internationally.
- Access to HiB discounts.
- Sliding scale donation option: $10 – sticker.
HiB30 – $30 donation
- 30 days of daily emails of inspiration, reminders.
- Check-ins throughout the challenge.
- Access to a downloadable “Bring it Outside” guide with 30 days of activities.
- Sticker sheet with stickers to track your progress on the activity calendar.
- PLUS all of the HiB30 benefits listed above.
- Sliding scale donation option: $30 – sticker pack.
Parenthood is an adventure. Bring it outside.
At the end of the day, the Hike it Baby 30 Challenge isn’t about the miles; it’s about finding a way to create a healthy habit and receiving motivation from people around you.
At this time the Hike it Baby 30 is open to participation from any country, however, most prizes are awarded to participants in the USA due to shipping restrictions. International participants will have the opportunity to win a select number of prizes from partners who have International distributors.